Thursday, October 26, 2006

Lost in my own time

Perhaps I'm someone that cant handle stress well. I can feel the expectations piling from myself, there's tutorial to complete, weekly personal lecture revision and the incoming of projects. Somehow or another, I felt that I've lost myself to time and just live each day accordingly, there's nothing special and it's plain and smooth sailing. Sometimes I just felt that I've not take a moment out to look at my surroundings and what's happening around me. It's shocking to know that even though is pretty common afterall we are living in Singapore where everything just keeps on moving and moving at a faster rate. I wanna release all the tensions and stress in me, otherwise I will find it too hard to breathe. I wanna meet up with my darlings and besties and friends. But one day with twenty four hours just don't seem to be enough. Life can be taxing in Singapore unlike some places whereby things are just seem to be revolving at a slower pace and you can just simply take time out to enjoy life at the snap of your figures. There's no loss to it. I wanna breakfree this routine. It's sucking me away from the universal time and brought me to my own time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home